Community Advisor – Older Adults and Seniors
Pivotal Aging Innovations Inc.
Independent Contractor position.
Able to work as part time or full time.
Pivotal Aging Innovations Inc. delivers solutions for older adults, carers and professionals. Based in Mississauga, Ontario we are looking to develop our Community Advisor roles across Southern Ontario.
If you are experienced in senior healthcare, Alzheimer’s/Dementia, senior residence placement, LTC , lifestyle solutions, senior transitions and sales, yet looking to break away from the corporate model with more flexibility, you might be the right person for this new and most rewarding opportunity.
Using your many years of experience, you will continue to build your knowledge within our flexible training program allowing you to deliver our programs into your community. As we build on this position, we are looking for unique, outgoing, entrepreneurial individuals to deliver the programs which Pivotal offers.
The Ashby Memory Method™ (AMM) – Cognitive retention therapy for early to mid stages of Alzheimer’s and Dementia. You will be trained to deliver the program one on one with participants as well as to train other professionals seeking certification.
W.R.A.F.T., Pivotal’s proprietary program delivering MOHLTC/RHRA mandated compliance for LTC and Retirement Homes
Seniors consulting regarding lifestyle and retirement placement options. Understanding of our Senior Transition programs as delivered by our network of Senior focused REALTORS®
Dementia Doors – Vinyl door wraps for residents of retirement living – offering them added safety and comfort
Grow with us as we continue to offer exciting programs to individuals, families and care organizations.
We are looking for individuals who possess specific experiences or a combination of:
- A formal education within the Senior/Older Adult industry
- Experience in working with Alzheimer’s/Dementia, mental health
- Leadership, retirement and LTC industries, Ministry compliance, care planning
- Therapy, community outreach
- Sales, marketing
You must possess:
- A patient disposition
- Clear understanding of being person centred
- Ability to speak publicly and perform presentations to groups of up to 30 people as well as over the kitchen table
- Ability to network and seek opportunities favouring our programs
- Flexible schedule
- Clear criminal background
- Own transportation
- Computer, smart phone
- Independent insurance coverage
- Ambition to succeed – entrepreneurial spirit
- An established network within designated LHIN (able to build on network)
- Empathy and a clear understanding of it
- Ability to see the whole picture yet able to break it down into manageable parts
We will build on your abilities to further Pivotal’s community reach to:
- Connect with many opportunities within the designated LHIN such as Medical, Retirement, LTC and Senior related services
- Sell and deliver the AMM program to families and professionals
- Work trade shows or presentation/seminar opportunities
- Network – on-line, meetings, events
- Train professionals within the AMM program
- Discuss and offer transition consulting and services of the Pivotal Transition Program
- Build and offer the ‘Seniors Tell Us Your Story’ program
- Sell vinyl door wrap opportunities
As an independent contractor, you will have a flexible schedule, ability to work from home and be able to offer clients day, evening or weekend appointments as agreed to by you and the client or event. Remuneration is commission based.
This is a brand new position and will be open to growth, input and future development. Ideal candidates will possess the drive to work independently towards achieving personal and corporate goals, sales and growth.
Please forward a copy of your resume with cover letter to paul@PivotalAgingInnovations.com stating “Community Advisor Position”. We thank all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
More information can be found at:
www.PivotalAgingInnovations.com and www.DementiaTherapy.ca